Célia Maria Ganho Hofmeister, a South African, Angolan born, business woman with over 30 years’ experience in ICT Business Development who has successfully developed two businesses in Mozambique from scratch over the past 10 years. Currently Celia is the Managing Director and Partner of the two new IT companies she founded in Mozambique, Tsolnetworks Mozambique and De-light which have started experiencing aggressive growth due to her reputation in the market place. Celia believes in teaching people to fsh and is actively involved in coaching individuals in the emerging markets and focusses strongly on skills transfer to local people.
We are commited to provide best service See All Services
With over 30 years of IT and business experience, our team of skilled experts are perfectly positioned to provide you with business-aligned technology solutions and services. Many Multinational companies have requested that we do subcontracting in Mozambique on their behalf, permeating our company with a service centric culture. Our focus is to translate business requirements into technical solutions and have a successful track record to provide our clients with a total peace of mind. Our clients see us as an important part of their business, more than just a supplier.
- Delight clients and have fun;
- Integrity, honesty and fairness;
- Liberating the best in people;
- Deliver unique, specialised and tailormade ICT solutions, knowledge and skills/services;
- Joint diverse intellectual leadership;
- Drive, tenacity and urgency;
- Innovation and optimism;
- Provide quality knowledge and service, and best of breed products;
- Become a global brand that is recognised for its specialist knowledge, skills and relationships.
We are best at
- Building phenomenal long term relationships with our clients;
- Up-skilling and empowering local employees;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English business and IT language;
- Building good strategic network supplier partnerships across the globe;
- Fluid and fexible to meet clients changing needs.
Is centered on people, having fun while doing business – as they form the core to our daily interactions. We, in particular thrive as a company in diverse and multi-cultural businesses and have developed a skill in dealing with Portuguese speaking countries (Lusophone) but operate seamlessly across all environments
To provide excellent services to a global community, while we harness the skills of the best, seasoned team with a “can do” culture. What’s diferent about our approach?
To be the trusted advisor of choice in Lusophone countries in Africa.